Hiroshima branch of old Japan Bank is founded in the center of the city. The building was established in August 1936 and bears the damages of the war to this very present day. The building stands near ground zero, at a distance of 380m. The strong building structure enabled the bank to sustain its original structure almost perfectly. When the Hiroshima branch moved to Moto town in March 1992, the building was selected as an important cultural property of Hiroshima city. While the bank is engaged in preservation projects and practicing the use of the building, the building is also used to hold events.
5-16 Fukuro-cho, Naka-ku Hiroshima City, 730-0036
Depends on the events held in the building
[By public transportation]
City train No.1 bound for Hiroshima-ko(Ujina) from JR Hiroshima Station via Kamiya-cho and get off at "Fukuro-cho" station