Tenneiji Temple

Tenneiji Temple
Tenneiji Temple
Tenneiji Temple
 Bingo
Zone de Bingo
Sud-Est de la préfecture de Hiroshima

This temple was built by Yoshiakira Ashikaga, the second shogun in the Muromachi Period, in 1367 (Joji 6) and founded by Fumyo Kokushi. It has a pagoda called Kaiun Pagoda, an important cultural property, and a group of 500 arhats line the Rakan Hall on the left side of the main hall. Weeping cherry blossoms in the beginning of April and peonies at the end of April are things you should not miss.

INFORMATION

Adresse :
17-29 Higashi-tsuchido-cho Onomichi City , Zip code 722-0033
Tél:
+81-(0)848-22-2078 
Accès :
[By car] Approx.25 min. from Onomichi IC of JR Sanyo Line [By public transportation] Approx.5 min. by bus bound for Higashi from Onomichi Station of JR Sanyo Line and get off at "Nagaeguchi" bus stop then Approx.3 min. on foot
Parking :
Not Available
Fee :
Free

CARTE

Route

CLOSE
  • Hiroshima Station
  • Hiroshima Airport
  • Things to do
  • Dining
  • Accommodations

Les visiteurs ont aussi consulté ces contenus sur le site "Visitez Hiroshima".

SHARE ON
Crédit photos : Préfecture de Hiroshima
Copyright © 2012 Prefecture de Hiroshima. Ce site est gere par le Bureau de Promotion du Tourisme du Gouvernement de la Prefecture de Hiroshima.